MY Recipes - Nov 08 2017
(for 1 portion)
For maximum deliciousness
1. Heat the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until you see bubbles
2. Break each egg and slip it into the pan, immediately. Reduce heat to low.
3. At the meantime, grill one pita on the grill or flattop, turning occasionally.
4. Grill the cherry tomatoes for less than a minute.
5. Cut the freshly roasted yeeros or grill the strips on flattop (each portion is 90gr).
When the eggs are almost ready, place the pita on plate, toss the yeeros or the strips along with the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with the onions. Top everything with the eggs. Voila! Readymade hearty and delicious breakfast in less than 10 min.
Share the recipe