MY Recipes - Oct 19 2017
FOR THE SAUCE
1. Cook the yeeros and slice it off thinly in order to have juicy and tasty cuts ready for the plate.
2. Cut the onions in rings and sauté in olive oil along with the mushrooms in low temperature, until they get caramelized, about 5 minutes.
3. Slice the tomatoes and sauté in some olive oil. Add salt, pepper and oregano.
4. Prepare the sauce. Mix all ingredients in a blender until they become a smooth paste.
5. Brush a pan with some olive oil and fry off slightly a pitta bread on both sides.
6. Put it on a plate and place next to it, by covering it slightly around the edges, the caramelized onions and mushroom mix, then the tomatoes and the sauce. Finally, add the chicken yeeros slices in a way they make for the most dominant element of the plate in order to have a delicious, mouth-watering dish.
Share the recipe