Megas Yeeros 5.000m2 state-of-the-art production facility was built in May 2014, in an investment that has cost more than 4.5 million dollars. Located within the area of New Jersey, in Lyndhurst, it is only a first step towards a broader goal to make the brand global.
1. Megas Yeeros “state of the art” plant was built in May 2014, its 50.000 sq ft is located within the area of New Jersey at Lyndhurst an investment that surpassed 4 million euro. Establishing the new factory in the USA was part of the broader dream and vision of the company to make the brand global.
2. Megas Yeeros has created strategic collaborations with well established fast food chains, distributors and diners which have sent the product from Canada to Panama, to California and across Middle East with delicious food for the Greek, Spanish and Arabic Market.
3. Our clean label approach along with our Mediterranean diet culture has made us great a producer and supplier of delicious and healthy food.
1. The Greek factory that is located in the Aspropyrgos area in Attica, was designed specifically for the requirements of meat production and is one of the most ergonomic factories in Greece.
2. Megas Yeeros main priority is to provide the highest standards of quality assurance at all levels of production through making large investments regarding ultra modern machinery.
3. The plant is 100.000 sq ft and production is carried out on one level in order to avoid product and employee cross contamination.
4. The equipment that is used at all levels of production is the most up to date machinery that is constantly enriched with ultra modern machinery in order to produce innovative products and to minimize human fault.